Saturday, April 14, 2007

Church Sample Letter For Donation

Sister Rosina from Miquelon




presentarmi Vorrei , I thank especially the Holy Father for giving me the opportunity to put comments on the blog: I am FROM SISTER ROSINA MIQUELON , Real Atletico midfielder Miquelao and Sister of the Congregation of Discalced Miquelon. My life is divided between the football field and the convent, where I have the burden and the honor of being the "refugium peccatorum" for any person to have problems and dilemmas. Considering the recent computerization of Miquelon and the pressing invitation of the Holy Father, I have decided to share my listening skills and problem solving by computer for the soul on this blog. Anyone of you has a problem, a doubt, a question on any subject not feel free to write to: Suor_Rosina@hotmail.com . Wherever possible answer to each of you, dear brothers and miquelon.


A fraternal hug to everyone!

Sister Rosina


0 comments:

Post a Comment