Sunday, August 26, 2007

Does A Blue Ahirt And Black Tie Mix

Atletico Miquelao Fanclub


Dear brothers and sisters,

I am pleased to announce the birth of Athletic Miquelao Fanclub " that I can boast of having been appointed president by the Holy Father Miquelon that I thank you very much and to whose power I bow humbly. I promised the Holy Father to devote myself to this new task with all my strength trying new disciples and followers devoted to the cult of the athlete and Miquelon, and that's how I am pleased to introduce the first piece of the Club, Casanueva Catherine, called Magna Serpentina! The photo has come to the office today, in anonymous envelope. Dear brothers and sisters, take cues from the parents of Catherine and send us your photos showing your heart and your faith Miquelon: Suor_Rosina@hotmail.com of course!

A fraternal greeting, Sister Rosina

- Little Catherine supported by the proud father of
shirt made to wear the beautiful daughter .

0 comments:

Post a Comment